I graduated from Auburn University Cum Laude in May 2004 with a Bachelor of Science in Interior Design as well as an International Studies Minor. Since graduating, I have worked in a variety of areas within the design field including corporate, healthcare, residential, and hospitality design. I believe in a holistic approach to design, emphasizing the importanance of all elements of a space working together to create a cohesive whole. To me, this includes space planning and interior architecture, lighting, furniture, finishes, and beyond. I am NCIDQ Certified and a LEED Accredited Professional.
" I have really loved working with you and want to continue to work with you in our new house. You 'got' us right away, with such a great overall vision and all of the details as well. I really have just thought, 'Oh this is what it's supposed to be like to work with a great designer!'" -Residential Client, 2008
"I wanted to take the time to say how professional and prepared that Virginia was at our meeting...Not only did they love everything that she had put together, but she was very confident and very likeable. I’m sure this is a small job for you, but she made them feel like it was important. She made us look good for recommending you guys..." -Commercial Project Contractor, 2007
"Just a note to say hello and to congratulate you for having such a mature and accomplished young designer in Virginia. She is excellent to work with and seemingly accomplished beyond her years." -Manufacturer's Representative/Vendor, 2007
"Virginia has been great to work with." -Residential Project Contractor, 2007